Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: This is about DUMB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This is about DUMB

    Cops: Man uses sandwich to assault girlfriend
    Authorities aren't saying if the weapon he wielded was a club sandwich

    PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - A man faces a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting his girlfriend with a sandwich as she was driving on Interstate 95 on Friday. Police said the 19-year-old man became angry and hit the woman in the arm and face with a sandwich, knocking her glasses off.

    The victim nearly lost control of the car because she couldn't see the road and the man then allegedly ripped off the rear-view mirror and used it to shatter the windshield.

    The man was freed on $7,500 bail.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is about DUMB

    "WHEN I ASK FOR MAYO, I WANT MAYO DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is about DUMB

    I take it that she doesn't care for some meat in her face?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is about DUMB

    Doesn't sound like it matters if she cares or not..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is about DUMB

    She couldn't see because the "mayo" was in her eyes...

    she should have left the glasses on!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is about DUMB

    "That's it b----!!!!...You're gonna get some of this here foot long and like it!!! Go ahead and try me....I'll rip off the rearview mirror and smash the windshield out if I have to!!!...But you're gettin some of this here foot long!!!!.. (He must have just found out the baby doll he bought his kid on welfare Friday at Wal Mart said "Islam is the Light")....lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •